- Our aggregates are mined and processed by Howlin Concrete Mining/Wash Plant Division, which helps our pricing stay so competitive. Our aggregates can be used in both residential and commercial work and are used in ready-mix concrete. We offer a wide variety of products to meet your needs. Our aggregates are Maryland State Highway Administration certified.
- Our Blue Stone comes in a variety of sizes to meet all types of construction from residential to heavy commercial construction, driveways to highways, sidewalks to bridges. Our Blue Stone is Maryland State Highway Administration certified.
- Our recycled material is produced from demolition of construction projects and roadways, where we process the material to different sizes to meet your construction needs. By us taking in this material and recycling it, waste that would normally go in landfills, is reduced.
- Pea Gravel
- 3/4 Gravel
- Septic Gravel
- Concrete Sand
- Bank Run Gravel
Available Blue Stone
- Crusher Run
- 3/4" Blue Stone
- 1" - 4" Blue Stone
- Gabion(4" - 8")
- Rip-Rap(8" - 15")
- MD SHA Certified Graded Aggregate base material (GAB)
Recycled & Unprocessed Materials
- Recycled Concrete(2" - 8")
- Common Borrow
- Select Fill
- Top Soil
Ready to help our customers in any way we can.
Delivery is available on ANY notice. We have a full dump truck fleet busy with stocking plants, in between customer orders.
Aggregate Sales & Dispatch: 301-843-7048
Mechanicsville or Owings Plants can accept CLEAN concrete rubble. Call for dumping costs.
Serving Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s, Anne Arundel & Prince George’s Counties for over 35 years.